Take me back to Greece


One of my favourite places I have visited in relation to my Photography would have to be Greece. 
We went a couple of years back and I was really pleased with the images i captured. There was such diversity in the landscapes and scenery, plus the weather was amazing. 

Whilst there we stayed at a family members apartment in Chaniotis (Halkidiki). 


A hire car made it pretty easy to reach a number of beautiful places near by such as Kassandra, Nes Fokea and Nea Skioni.

This was my first trip to Greece and i would love to go back at some-point in the future, hopefully somewhere close to Athens as i imagine you could take some great photos there. 

These are some of my favourite photos from the trip taken at various places around the Halkidiki region. Enjoy :) 



 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Vegan food in Japan

Newborn baby boy, jack russell terrier and a kitty cat = FUN