Animals, animals and more animals


You may have guessed by my blog, Flickr or Facebook that I love animals! Furry, woolly, big, small, tails or no tails, feathers or no feathers...you get the picture :)

Whenever I have my camera with me I try and keep an eye out for wildlife, dogs (or ferrets) on a walk, ducks chilling out or sheep roaming around a field.

I have a few ideas/plans lined up for more fun and interesting animal themed photos.

Abbey Fields near me is a favourite for dog walkers and I hope to get some photos of dogs and maybe their owners too (if they allow). I would love to make a little collection of Kenilworth doggies! It could also be a good opportunity for me to hand out business cards or flyers too, with an added personal touch.

I would also really love to get some great shots of cows, lambs, pigs etc... I am planning to visit a few animal sanctuaries this year to take some photos of their rescued animals. A lot of these places are not often open to the public, so I will probably have to contact them directly and ask, but hopefully if I tell them they can use the images for their Facebook/website they will be more than willing to let me tag along for a day.  

So watch this space :)  

(Also if anyone is interested in having some photos taken of their pet - dog, cat, rat, spider or WHATEVER! Please get in touch.)

See below a little collection of cute animal photos I have taken over the last couple of years...

Horse - Lake District 

Sheep - Lake District

One of our first rats "Marky Mark" - Falmouth 

Cat - Greece 

Ducks - Scotland 

Duck - Scotland 

Jack the Greyhound - Kenilworth 

Roy the rat - Our house :) 

Ru the ferret - Leamington Spa 

Herbie the ferret - Leamington Spa

Lola - My Mum's cat 

Hermione - Our first rat 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Vegan food in Japan

Newborn baby boy, jack russell terrier and a kitty cat = FUN

Take me back to Greece