Lazy Times...

 Again i have been incredibly lazy with anything creative as of late...to be honest i have no excuse, busy or not busy. I am hoping to get up early either Thursday or Friday next week (as i am off work those two days) and take some snaps of the beautiful, yet bitterly cold mornings. The frost is so amazing and everything just looks magical, so i will hopefully have some new images on here just before Xmas...but for the moment all i have are two mobile camera shots from the park just next to the offices i work at.
I thought the sky and light frost was just gorgeous, i need to keep taking shots like these on a weekly basis, but not with my mobile!
Next week i aim for more photos like these and better, and for the new year i am also setting myself some goals, photography related as well as general things.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Vegan food in Japan

Newborn baby boy, jack russell terrier and a kitty cat = FUN

Take me back to Greece