Oakham Castle Wedding


Last month I had my second wedding gig! 

I travelled to the lovely town of Oakham for Ria and Mike's big day. The ceremony took place at a fantastic venue called Oakham castle, and the reception was held a stones throw away at Victoria Hall.

I was so much more relaxed at this wedding, I think just shooting one wedding previously made a big difference to my confidence. There are still so many things I need to learn and so many aspects I want to improve on, but I think this is part of being a creative, you never want to stop improving.
Neither weddings I have shot are for couples that I knew, not even through friends, so having these guys put their trust in me is a huge thing! 
I got this latest wedding job because I am Vegan... really! I posted a link to my website on a Vegan FB group a little while back and this is what happened. Vegan wedding catering all round!
(Yes, the cake was to die for).

I drove up to Oakham from Kenilworth on the morning of the wedding (roughly 1 hour 30 minutes), so It was pretty tiring and a very full-on day, but it was SO worth it. I really enjoyed the "getting ready" shots as I didn't do much of these photos for the last wedding.
The best part was Oakham Castle, it was so fab to shoot at, so simple but just lovely, to be honest it is is just my kind of venue. 

The vibe of the whole day was great, really relaxed and fun! The bride and groom are a fantastic couple, they are really friendly and down-to-earth. I wish them all the happiness for the future and I am so glad to have been a part of their day. 

See a snap shot of the day below, these are just a handful of the images I took.

If anyone is interested in booking me as their wedding photographer then please get in touch :) 
























































Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Vegan food in Japan

Newborn baby boy, jack russell terrier and a kitty cat = FUN

Take me back to Greece